Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girls Camp


After camp we stopped at In-N-Out


We went to the beach and I learned how to surf and such. Bro Anderson and Walwork came up to teach us and brought our friend Wyatt hahaha :]



Me jumping




The hike was beautiful! I did'nt make it all the way because I was sick. :[





Me, Emily, and Lizzie

Girls Camp was so much fun this year. The theme was "Unleash you super powers" It was in Malibu. In my tent group there was Me, Jessica, Lizzie, Alexa, and Gibby. Our super hero was Spider man! This was so much fun! We really roughed it this year! The first day we went to the Museum of Tolerance (which was really eye opening) and we set up our tents and such. The next day we went on a 4 1/2 mile hike (I turned back a quarter of the way through because I was sick and I was on medicine :[ ) The next day we went to the beach and I went surfing short board and long board. I loved it. The next day we went to the L.A. temple and it was so beautiful! Girls Camp was so much fun and I would totally do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mauri, you are so blessed to have such great friends and a great camp-with great leaders. You are a special young woman-love you, Grandma Ross

    ReplyDelete