Monday, March 2, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's House!


Corinne and Zach tried to see who could have a lemon in their mouth the longest
(Zach won)

Olivia with a lemon in her mouth and Mom with chocolate on her face

Corinne

We went g-ma and g-pa's house to see Jellie, Logan, and Casche because we won't see them for awhile! We will miss you guys!
We had a fun time me Devin, Corinne, Olivia, and Zach played Sardines(our fav. game when we go to Grandma's house) and I had the best hiding spot but no one could find me for like half an hour.
It was so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Was it somewhere in the laundry room? That was always my hiding spot. It was fun seeing all of you guys on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya actually it was...Thats where I always hide I was standing like almost on the ceiling and no one knew where I was.....:)I felt like spiderman....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun with you guys too! I feel bad that we didn't get to see you more! I am going to miss my little Rivera girls and boy! Next time I will see you, you will be 14! That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete